· Faculty – Arts / Humanities / Social Sciences
- Students acquire the knowledge of concerned subjects such as History, Geography, Political Science, Defence Studies, Psychology, Sociology, Languages, etc.
- Students comprehend the basic concepts, theories and fundamental principles of different subjects.
- Written articles, novels, stories develop the moral and ethical values among the students.
- Literature creates mental, moral, aesthetic, intellectual development of students and make them responsible citizen
- Understood how issues in social science influence literature and how literature can provide solutions to the social issues.
- Students understand that the study of language, literature and social science help them to make a better and responsible citizen of the society.
- Participated in various extracurricular activities voluntarily.
- Emerged as a multifaceted personality who is self dependant; earning his own bread and butter and also create opportunities..
- Realized that pursuit of knowledge is a lifelong process and in combination with untiring efforts and positive attitude are necessary qualities for leading a successful life.
- Developed various skills such as LSRW, Comprehension, Knowledge etc., which will help them in expressing ideas and views clearly and effectively
B.Sc Programme Outcomes
After graduating from science faculty, a student should have:
- Acquired knowledge of various subjects in basic sciences such as Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany, Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics, etc
- Understood the basic concepts, fundamental principles, and scientific theories related to various scientific phenomena and their relevance in day-to-day life.
- Acquired skills in handling scientific instruments, planning and performing laboratory experiments. Analyzed the given scientific data critically and systematically and drawing objective conclusions.
- Been able to think creatively to propose novel ideas in explaining facts and figures or providing new solution to the problems.
- Realized the recent developments in any one-science subject and help them in the development of other science subjects and vice-versa.
- Developed scientific outlook not only with respect to science subjects but also in all aspects related to life.
- Realized that knowledge of subjects in other faculties such as humanities, performing arts, social sciences etc can greatly and effectively influence & inspire in evolving new scientific theories and inventions.
- Imbibed ethical, moral and social values in personal and social life leading to highly cultured and civilized personality.
- Developed various practical skills such as
- Realized that pursuit of knowledge is a lifelong activity and in combination with untiring efforts and positive attitude all necessary qualities for leading a successful life. Developed a flair for participating in various social and cultural activities voluntarily, in order to spread knowledge, creating awareness about the social evils, blind faith, etc